Learn how to be better with all of your finances. This is a well rounded overview of your financial priorities.
I have over 30 years of experience in business, and have owned multiple businesses myself. I have made mistakes, faced failures and experienced success. I have devoted my life and studies to business and earned an A.S. in Business Administration, a B.A. in Business Management and MBA, Business Ad...Read More
2 nights Group Class focused on the following:
- Understanding where you are with Money
- Deciding where you want to go
- Making a plan to get there
Join like minded individuals who are focused on winning with money to share ideas and offer support.
You can retire with dignity. But it won’t happen until you take control of your money. Join my virtual Financial Peace University class. Together, we can learn how to make a plan for the future. Visit fpu.com/1133718 to sign up for my class and start your 14-day free trial of Financial Peace. Cla...Read More
If you or someone you know could use some help with their financial goals or challenges, throw them a life-line - give them my contact information. Sometimes you simply need someone to shine a light for you in the darkness.
Our next 1st Monday - Money Matters focus group is free and open to anyo...
- Emily MMrs. Melinda has a heart of gold and truly cares about helping other's achieve their financial goals! I would recommend her to anyone at any stage of their financial journey. She will help guide you to reach all your goals!
- Kathy TI found Melinda to be top notch! She was sensitive, understanding, well versed in her area of expertise, supportive, inspiring and demonstrated insight into many areas of personal finance. She was very effective as a group facilitator. Having been through financial debt herself she is uniquely positioned to offer support for those going through the process. I would whole heatedly recommend her services.
- Catherine GGetting coached by Coach Hartrum has been an invaluable experience in improving my financial future. I'm not usually comfortable talking about money because it has been such a struggle for me through my life. Melinda made me feel comfortable so that I was able to open up and really discuss what was on my mind. She gave me some great advice and helped me to see possibilities where I couldn't see them before. She also also helped me to identify past thought processes that lead to behaviors such as over spending and handling money in ways that weren't in my best interest. Since my coaching session I have felt more optimistic about my financial future than ever. I realize I control my money, my money doesn't control me and I've bee able to pay off $4800.00 in debt. Thank you Coach Hartrum
|Mon:||7:00 – 9:00 PM|
|Tue:||7:00 – 9:00 PM|
|Wed:||7:00 – 9:00 PM|
|Sat:||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM|